Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some good news.

I'm just going to post a few verses because I don't have much to say.
2 Cor 4:17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory;
Mat 21:22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
When the going gets tough, just pray your way out.

22. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs. 27. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. It seems there is hope for getting the demon out of me

2 COR 12:9-109. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong

My favorite:
gal 5:22-2622. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
The Spirit kicks butt. He is my sustenance. Jesus left Him to help me.
I'm going to look at my old blog to see if I can get any positive ideas out of it. I was strong then, I had love in my heart. Now I am a shell, hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home