Thursday, December 14, 2006

Possessed by an evil spirit.

Sometimes I feel like I am possessed. No joke. The feelings I have are so evil, they just couldn't come from me. There has to be something inside me. I am a spoiled child, I want everything I see but I don't want to work for it. When I see someone with stuff, I secretly wish misfortune on them. They don't deserve to have what I don't. I cringe just to look at it. I have developed my own sorcery to rid the world of imaginary menaces like robots disguised as humans. My witchcraft, a remnant of mania, gives me power and importance in my world that sinks slowly into decay and delapidation due to my impotence and lassitude.
I sometimes wish the world would end just so I wasn't bothered anymore. Everyone would be wiped out or go to heaven. I used to think I would go to heaven until I realized how evil I was. I would be screwed if the world ended.
Sometimes I think it would be easier if I was just dead. I don't want to kill myself but a convenient heart attack would do the trick. It's pretty lame when you're too lazy to work your way out of a funk and just want to keel over. How little esteem do I have for the gift of life. That's how I know I'm possessed. I can contemplate my own demise with glee. May God have mercy on my soul.

2 th 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou [art], and unto dust shalt thou return.

On a brighter note:
Isa 40:29. He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength. 30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home